To Avoid Your Entries From Being Rejected Please Read The January 2018 Quarterly EID Guidelines:
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 QEID Info
QEID Entry Updates:
1. The file size maximums have been changed by the 4C’s Board.
2. The 4C’s Board changed the total number of QEID Entries. Three (3) Entries are allowed.
3. The Creative Category (C) has been changed to the Altered Reality Category (A).
Given the large number of entries in the QEID Competition, e.g. 250 plus , it is important that our competition photographers pay particular attention to the rules before entering their entries. It is very time consuming for volunteers to change file names and to communicate back and forth with photographers regarding image files that are the wrong size, or don’t provide required information, etc. Because of this issue, it is possible that your entries will be rejected and you may not get notice of this until after the closing date for the competition. It might make sense to keep a copy of the following check list near your computer to help make the QEID entry process smooth.
* The images must be in jpg (jpeg) format.
* All image files must be clearly identified with the following file naming format:
a) Traditional category file names:
b) Altered Reality category file names:
c) Mono category file names: